Friday, February 17, 2012

When children no longer act like children

I have had what is probably the biggest shock of my parental life so far. This week my son tells me that there is a group of boys at his middle school that call themselves the Charlie Rape Gang. They corner boys in the locker room and dry hump them. They have also "thrown girls to the ground and humped them" as well. Where are the teachers? Administrators? How can this go on in schools and no one know about it?
That's the problem, they do. We live in a county that prides itself on the quality of its school system, and it's diligence in it's Zero Tolerance policy on bullying. So, what does a school do when they find out they have a problem? Quietly deal with it and sweep it under the rug. My neighbor's son is afraid to go to middle school next year because he is afraid of getting "raped".
I pray for the families that are involved. I pray for the safety of my son. I feel even more confident in my decision to home school my children next year.
One of the boys has a public FB page where he lists the CRG as his employer and under details it states "We will rape everyone that has a problem"

No comments:

Post a Comment